For the sake of cuteness - pictures!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Hehehe! As some of you know, I am student teaching this semester!!!! I have been toting my raspberry getting warmer back and forth to the school for my files, water bottle, grading, pens and shoes and my purse has varied some. However, I had to bring some more things than would fit in my purse (teacher's edition textbooks = big!!!) and I ended up bringing my black up close and personal!

I embellished with an adorable patent leather Coach apple charm... I just had to share!!! Isn't it so stinkin cute on the gorgeoussssssss black crunch leather!? I'm so in love! :heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• IMG_5100.JPG
    IMG_5100.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5101.JPG
    IMG_5101.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5102.JPG
    IMG_5102.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5103.JPG
    IMG_5103.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5104.JPG
    IMG_5104.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 38
Thanks everyoneeeeeeee hehehehe I just HAD to share cause she was lookin so cute on my bed lol!

Tori! I totalllllllly use charms and scarves with my tanos!

kmh... I got the black UCAP in... ummmmmmmm.... lol I don't know! Whenever it was on sale on lunaboston! I loved my grape one so much that I figured I'd get it in black and keep it til my grape one was on it's last leg!

kmh... I got the black UCAP in... ummmmmmmm.... lol I don't know! Whenever it was on sale on lunaboston! I loved my grape one so much that I figured I'd get it in black and keep it til my grape one was on it's last leg!

(LOL)Sweetie I can relate:yes:. It starts getting kinda scary when you can't remember WHEN you bought a bag (I think bag-buying amnesia started for me after about #10 for the year). I really love your black UCAP. Very sleek and very professional. The apple is perfect because it gives a nice little "pop" to the bag.