6 days worth of purchases! (minus 1 in the mail)

darlinga

LV Addict
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
My bbag addiction got the better of me :nuts:

Here are pictures of my entire collection thus far. I have posted these individually before. These pictures are in natural, very snowy, light. I had to open the front door to even get any light, so please don't mind the dirt on the door! Enjoy and please let me know what you think!

Everything is extremely nicely broken in and smooshy. The black is brand new and needs broken in so I'm wearing her like crazy to get her to behave like the others :wlae:

05 Caramel Twiggy
05 Chocolate City
08 Black GGH City
07 Anthra GGH Part Time
05 Dolma City

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

They are all awesome. I just love your caramel twiggy and the dolma and the anthra and ....

Can I come and play in your bag closet?

Are you in the Boston area? We got like a million inches of snow here....

Wow you did very good! Very nice color choices. Love the choco city!

Thank you! She is the smooshiest of them all and was my very first purchase!

They are all awesome. I just love your caramel twiggy and the dolma and the anthra and ....

Can I come and play in your bag closet?

Are you in the Boston area? We got like a million inches of snow here....

Haha, thank you thank you! I live in western PA. It's gross and slushy, snowy, icy here.

Nice bags!

Thanks ChiChi!

Gorgeous!! That Dolma is beautiful:faint: and I love your charm on the chocolate city. Congrats on such a lovely Bal family:heart:.

:yahoo:Thanks! I moisturized the Dolma with some Coach moisturizer I had here and it made her even more lovely! The charm on my chocolate city is from Prada, I think last season so you might be able to find it pretty cheap!

LOVEEE your Anthra GGH PT!!! They're all beautiful, congrats!

Thank you! She's quickly becoming my fav!

Beautiful!

Thank you! I admire your bags as well! :tup: