What did you buy in the Jan 09 3-day SALE?

I got the petrol TME midi, which I am really excited about! Its my first BE bag from the recent collection. I have been very good the past year. Apart from nabbing a couple of bags from the 2 previous sample sales, I have been relatively restrained.

However, having gotten hooked on the petrol leather (I have the first season Take Me Anywhere), I have been searching for another bag in the same leather since. Can't wait to receive it!

I only wanted the WTM midi in pewter crash or petrol and neither was available for the sale. I would have loved a angel purse but didnt get one of those either. Guess I will have to wait for the next sale. There wasnt much in stock.

I got the petrol TME midi, which I am really excited about! Its my first BE bag from the recent collection. I have been very good the past year. Apart from nabbing a couple of bags from the 2 previous sample sales, I have been relatively restrained.

However, having gotten hooked on the petrol leather (I have the first season Take Me Anywhere), I have been searching for another bag in the same leather since. Can't wait to receive it!

congrats Tigger! I really wanted something in Petrol myself and had been looking at the TME midi. But I really wanted the WTM midi so I didnt go for it. Glad you got it.

I bought a Chocolate Matte TME Midi as I had planned and added the Purple Flirt With Me that suddenly showed up on the website to hold my extra long (and irritating) cheque book.

i really wanted a fuschia or hot pink or even a silver smaller bag, as I now have 4 larger sized BEs....BUT I went for a fushia HM and a black TMA! would have been very happy in a WTM smaller version in several colors. I also wanted a Petrol med/larger sized bag--there is one on ebay if anyone likes the style listed; prob from one of you! Very pretty, not new but if one is not too picky, it could be a fun bag.
does anyone have either of these that I got?
my other bags include a glossy red LM midi and a matte grey LM and a black w/ black python (forget the style) and a black glossy HM which is TDF!!
I hope some new bag styles are on the horizon as well....

I was trying to decide between the Black Crash and Purple Crash Clutch Me. I've never had a clutch, so I thought it was time to get one. I have a Pewter Kiss Me Clutch, but that's not quite the same as a real clutch.

Anyway, I went with the Purple Crash Clutch Me since I wear a lot of black and could use a little color. However, the practical side of me is still second guessing myself. :sweatdrop:

I was trying to decide between the Black Crash and Purple Crash Clutch Me. I've never had a clutch, so I thought it was time to get one. I have a Pewter Kiss Me Clutch, but that's not quite the same as a real clutch.

Anyway, I went with the Purple Crash Clutch Me since I wear a lot of black and could use a little color. However, the practical side of me is still second guessing myself. :sweatdrop:

I have a shimmer cream mock croc Clutch Me and it is really quite practical. Of all the clutches I have, the CM is by far the most comfortable to carry and its size means you can fit a decent-sized purse, lip gloss, keys and phone. Perfect for nipping down to the supermarket or dinner at a fancy restaurant IMO.

I'm being good- think I'm going to hold out for a bespoke in one of the new colors - I've been hitting too many sales lately and this sale came after a lot of other designers had sales plus I have a few bags that need to go to new homes but no time to take care of that -maybe this weekend and then I can order a new BE. Still a nice selection on the website so I think a few of us are being good!!!

i really wanted a fuschia or hot pink or even a silver smaller bag, as I now have 4 larger sized BEs....BUT I went for a fushia HM and a black TMA! would have been very happy in a WTM smaller version in several colors. I also wanted a Petrol med/larger sized bag--there is one on ebay if anyone likes the style listed; prob from one of you! Very pretty, not new but if one is not too picky, it could be a fun bag.
does anyone have either of these that I got?
my other bags include a glossy red LM midi and a matte grey LM and a black w/ black python (forget the style) and a black glossy HM which is TDF!!
I hope some new bag styles are on the horizon as well....

Nice choices congrats