Opinion please, stat

gga

Satans Little Helper
O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
Okay, I hit the sale this morning and scored an apple green WTM and a pewter TME midi.

So this is the question: Do I need a choc crash Hug Me (already have 3 HMs) or should I nab a choc crash TME reg size?

Oooof just landed here....after the fait accomplis..but gga...I just received my TME in choco crash gold HW...I love it ....absolutely love it..it is TDF.

I'm new to BE, btw..and everything you've posted (and your generousity as well) has been a tremendous help in my BE learning curve.

BTW...since you are the fortunate one who scored the apple green delicious..there has been a bit of goodnatured bantering on the sale thread about which lovely Belinista it was. LOL

Oooof just landed here....after the fait accomplis..but gga...I just received my TME in choco crash gold HW...I love it ....absolutely love it..it is TDF.

I'm new to BE, btw..and everything you've posted (and your generousity as well) has been a tremendous help in my BE learning curve.

BTW...since you are the fortunate one who scored the apple green delicious..there has been a bit of goodnatured bantering on the sale thread about which lovely Belinista it was. LOL

We're BE twinkies then, GB, because I got the TME choco crash with gold HW too.

I didn't see that thread. I am indeed the guilty party. I have a thing for that color.

We're BE twinkies then, GB, because I got the TME choco crash with gold HW too.

I didn't see that thread. I am indeed the guilty party. I have a thing for that color.

I am taking care of my Mom who doesn't have a computer or a hotspot for the laptop I borrowed from DD so I can only post when I am in my car..which why it took me so long to answer you. I apologize. I'm off to go food shopping for her so I can take a few more minutes.:smile:

:yahoo: BE twinkies...gga.ever since I began wandering into this BE forum you were someone I wanted to say hello to..in part because of the wonderful and gracious gesture you made a while ago which some of my new BE friends were kind enough to enlighten me about when I nearly opened up a can of worms (which shall please stay firmly closed or suzi will flog me LOL). I really enjoy being part of the BE forum too.

I am gingerly dipping my toe in the BE waters because I can only be very selective about what I buy but I fell hard after my Pink Tuesday purchase. I can't use the TME yet because Jackie warned me to keep it dry and the weather here is horrid. So I can only keep taking it out of the sleeper and gaze at it.

Sigh...I love the apple glossy leather (someone posted a picture of it somewhere) and will be stalking it obsessively..(Ms. Lizardo knows how obsessive I become about things at times) but the WTM style for some reason is the only one that I can resist for now.

The thread is the one about the sale code which morphed into a chat about the sale itself...if you chose to "out" yourself. I opted not to "out" you...I will not deprive you of the lovefest that will ensue once you do so.

:heart:

gga, you're lucky I am far away in India with bad internet connections -- I was going for that apple green WTM myself!!! I guess you "saved" me!! congrats on that bag -- it's going to be gorgeous!:drool::drool: