Help me out ladies...Espresso Lindsay or Cherry Sabrina??

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
What would you do? I love the Lindsay, I really do, but everytime I see someones Sabrina, its just so beautiful. But then my Lindsay is beautiful too so I don't know what to do. Should I take Lindsay back (2 hr drive) and get Cherry Sabrina or ahould I keep her?? :shrugs:

Here's a pic of my Lindsay (its a bad one, sorry).....

lindsay3.jpg

Last edited:
I had both- I never stopped using my sabrina so the lindsay was sold. I think the Cherry will be my next purchase if they never release the gray we heard rumor of. Good luck with your choice.

After having owned and carried both, my vote will goto Sabrina. A month ago it would have gone to Lindsay (before I owned one). Sabrina is SO comfortable and classic looking with an added smoosh factor that is lovely. Aesthetically speaking Lindsay is a fabulous looking bag but I found that for myself, in general, Sabrina was a better fit all around. I was *obsessed* with finding an espresso Lindsay.....until I found a gray one instead and started carrying it and realized in a few short days that it wasn't for me. I would have never guessed that Sabrina would end up to be my favorite.

I would seriously say to consider "test" carrying both of them around your home for a few days.