Gucci waist bag

May 25, 2006
Hey girls. I have a question i just bought the gucci waist bag in the brown with the green and red belt buckle. What do you all think of it? I have always wanted it. But is it dorky to wear it on your waist. I think i might just wear it cross my back. I need some help does anyone have it and love it? Please help.

I bought the same one too! I love it personally for traveling. I wear it around my waist and sometimes when I'm lazy over my shoulder with the strap adjusted to the shortest length.

I bought the same one too! I love it personally for traveling. I wear it around my waist and sometimes when I'm lazy over my shoulder with the strap adjusted to the shortest length.[/quo

Thank you for your help. I love that you can wear the bag so many ways. You should try it cross your back it looks good that way to. I actually put it across my back at nemians and the SA was like that looks good like that i love it.

mine has a brown strap, and i wear it around my waist. it looks really odd across the back, probably because it was made for the waist :lol:. i love the bag though :yes:

is there a smaller version of the waist bag?
i saw this tiny girl the other day who was wearing one around her waist and it looked in good proportion (i.e. was quite small) but the ones i've seen on ebay look massive

is there a smaller version of the waist bag?
i saw this tiny girl the other day who was wearing one around her waist and it looked in good proportion (i.e. was quite small) but the ones i've seen on ebay look massive

Yea they have a small and a large one. The small one is 395. And the large on is 435. I like the large one it fits more.

i've got a black and a brown one and i think they're very practical especially when im not carrying much anyway. i wear it both on the waist and across the back - depending on what im doing or wearing :yes: