I can't believe it!!

justbrowsing

Jan 9, 2007
Before Christmas I had a very bad experience at my local Coach boutique. So, I emailed corporate about it. I received an immediate response and they wanted serious details. Names, date, time of transaction, SA's name and Manager's name etc. I sent all the info. And didn't really think of it again. Today I got a legal sized envelope from Coach. I was really worried that it was going to be a ban letter or something. To my surprise it was an apology letter from the SR Director of Coach Service and a 25.00 gift card!!! :yahoo:I LOVE COACH (just not the manager at my local boutique)!!!! It doesn't take much to make my day!!!!!

Thats awesome! The SA's are getting so bad lately at all stores that they need to be "knocked down" a little bit and realize they need to treat the customer with some respect! Congrats!!!

I really did not expect to gain anything from reporting my incident. So, it really was a nice surprise. In my email I also gave praise to the SA because she was great. It was the manager that treated me like scum. I was so happy that I actually had names so I could "tattle" on the right person.:blah: