Look what I found!

Ivy Lin

Rock Star Nurse
O.G.
May 16, 2008
These were posted on Chic Today
Attached is the Amanda Python Pippa; Julianne; Amanda Mini and Foldover Clutch; Bonnie Lady Bag and Bonnie Python.

Attachments

• Amanda Pippa Mini and Foldover Clutch.jpg
    Amanda Pippa Mini and Foldover Clutch.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 109
  • amanda Python Pippa.jpg
    amanda Python Pippa.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Bonnie Lady bag.jpg
    Bonnie Lady bag.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Bonnie Python.jpg
    Bonnie Python.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Julianne.jpg
    Julianne.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 899
I would kill for that Python Julianne! but I bet it is over 1k - I also like the python Bonnie. I have not gotten this excited about Coach in a while.
I wonder if I call JAX if they would know how much it is - or have any info. for that matter.
Do you think they will make a python sabrina? - that would be great.

Last edited:
A few more...

Parker Leather Shoulder Bag; Metallic Chain Tote; Op Art Tote; Madison Tote and Parker Metallic Convertible Hippie

Attachments

• Parker Metallic Convertible Hippie.jpg
    Parker Metallic Convertible Hippie.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Parker Leather Shoulder bag.jpg
    Parker Leather Shoulder bag.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 85
  • Op Art Tote.jpg
    Op Art Tote.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Metallic Chain Tote.jpg
    Metallic Chain Tote.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Madison Tote.jpg
    Madison Tote.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 88
This python bag is TDF!!!!
attachment.php

Last bit of goodies...

Tattoo XL Tote; Parker shoulder flap; Sequin Bonnie and Silver Kisslock.

Attachments

• Parker Shoulder Flap.jpg
    Parker Shoulder Flap.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Sequin Bonnie.jpg
    Sequin Bonnie.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Silver Kisslock.jpg
    Silver Kisslock.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 68
  • tattoo xl.jpg
    tattoo xl.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 85
I would kill for that Python Julianne! but I bet it is over 1k -
I wonder if I call JAX if they would know how much it is - or have any info. for that matter.
Do you think they will make a python sabrina? - that would be great.

I just viewed these bags at two gallery stores. They are GORGEOUS!!!!! However, the Sabrina version, which is my personal fav in the blue/green/yellow combo, is $4k, and the Julianne I was told is $6k! I did not check the prices..this is just what the SA told me, and they have been known to be wrong. I'm actually tempted over that Sabrina!! :faint:

I just viewed these bags at two gallery stores. They are GORGEOUS!!!!! However, the Sabrina version, which is my personal fav in the blue/green/yellow combo, is $4k, and the Julianne I was told is $6k! I did not check the prices..this is just what the SA told me, and they have been known to be wrong. I'm actually tempted over that Sabrina!! :faint:

I want to live in your purse closet!!!

Baglady, if you get that python sabrina, we will definitely want to see pics! :P