Where is the Elusive Leaf???

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
So after playing around with LB's pre-order links and I found that Nikki's, Mini Nikki's, MAB's and MAM's in Leaf are all expected to ship on 2/28. That's only a month away but I still have yet to see any pictures. The suspense is driving me bonkers. :nuts: Has anyone seen Leaf or at least gotten a description of what this color looks like? :shrugs:

attachment.php

I think someon confimred this was leaf because RM handed out a flyer at the Beckley event in LA with leaf on it.

I am curious still of the trim in purple that is much more a true grape color than the grap studded devote we have seen.

Wow, Leaf looks amazing!

LR, fellow Bal-addict: I think you're thinking of "vert gazon," unless I am wrong...

Haha! As much as I love (and am quite obsessed with) VG, I am not refering to that.. hehe.

No, seriously though there was supposed to be a grass green. Maybe the names switched.. it definitely wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

^A pose only a true handbag lover would assume, lol.

Like MSG, I am curious about the dk. purple trim on the clutch...I love that color, kind of like an aubergine, no?

And if that's the leaf, I love it! A crisp, true green.