HW break for small reveal

camhabib

O.G.
Oct 27, 2007
In my 8th hour of a Quantum Mechanics problem set, and I decided to take a break for a little photo-op to maintain my sanity. Wound up returning the wallet that I had purchased a short while ago in favor of a Vision II Zip. So far, I'm much happier with it - thanks to everyone for their input and help with that decision. Inserts aren't in yet, but should be here tomorrow; I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance to slip them in and find my camera.

Picture of Vision II Zip in Orange Rodeo leather:
dsc8451nl9.jpg

Picture next to Togo Ulysee PM:
dsc8449te6.jpg

Picture of a whole bunch of mainly orange boxes, bags, and newly purchased items laying around my room:
dsc8436yh5.jpg

:tup:Love this!

In my 8th hour of a Quantum Mechanics problem set, and I decided to take a break for a little photo-op to maintain my sanity. Wound up returning the wallet that I had purchased a short while ago in favor of a Vision II Zip. So far, I'm much happier with it - thanks to everyone for their input and help with that decision. Inserts aren't in yet, but should be here tomorrow; I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance to slip them in and find my camera.

Picture of Vision II Zip in Orange Rodeo leather:
dsc8451nl9.jpg

Picture next to Togo Ulysee PM:
dsc8449te6.jpg

Picture of a whole bunch of mainly orange boxes, bags, and newly purchased items laying around my room:
dsc8436yh5.jpg