Pilot Wristlet Came Today!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
WoW! I never noticed the Pilot, never even heard of him but I love this little thing! I need more! How in the world did I miss this little cutey? Oh yeah, Zeus leather is amazing!

HaydenHarnettPilotGZ.jpg

HaydenHarnettPilot1.jpg

HaydenHarnettPilot2.jpg

Hey ROAK Buddy! The GZ is gorgeous! I've got the TCP, but am lusting after a VCP or one of the earlier ones... I've seen one IRL in Chalk. OMG. They're fantastic wallets, no?

lol I'm pretty sure she was joking...I know I was anyway (although I did really want to see pics, so thank you!). Anyway awesome pics, that is so gorgeous IRL! Much better than the stock photos! Love it. :smile:

lol I'm pretty sure she was joking...I know I was anyway (although I did really want to see pics, so thank you!). Anyway awesome pics, that is so gorgeous IRL! Much better than the stock photos! Love it. :smile:

Thanks! I'd loooove to have TCP! I still don't know how I managed to NEVER see this on the site...

The TCP is really amazing... once I saw it in person, I took a second look at the Trophy Bag. It's a richer honey color than you think it is... and the Pilot is just about PERFECT. I'm in a dither right now b/c I got the pilot at the same time I got the Lido quilted clutch wallet (in LEAD). So each day is a back and forth--do I switch out all cards or enjoy it for another day???

The TCP is really amazing... once I saw it in person, I took a second look at the Trophy Bag. It's a richer honey color than you think it is... and the Pilot is just about PERFECT. I'm in a dither right now b/c I got the pilot at the same time I got the Lido quilted clutch wallet (in LEAD). So each day is a back and forth--do I switch out all cards or enjoy it for another day???

You should just march right on over to ebay and list that TCP for a fabulous BIN, problem solved b/c I'll take it off your hands! Just kidding!