Tivoli PM - adjustable strap

amymaria

housecat
Jan 16, 2009
I did a search but I couldn't really find any information so I apologize if this has already been a topic or has been discussed previously.

I'm interested in the Tivoli PM and I'm wondering if an adjustable strap would fit on it. Has anyone done it? I assume it would clasp onto the bottom of the regular handles where the metal rings are. I know it isn't *meant* to be worn this way but I've seen people with Speedy's do it and it looks decent. (I don't want another Speedy as of yet) I can't tell if this will look weird on the Tivoli or not but I really want to invest in a crossbody bag that's large enough for everyday. AND I don't like the Palermo too much - I don't ilke the straight edge top.

I'm very confused :confused1: and would like some people's opinions or if you have done it some modeling pics would be GRAND! :P

TIA!:smile:

Cant help on the tivoli pm.........but have you looked at the Odeon......l have the pm but they do mm, gm..lovely bag :smile:

Oh, it's very nice and classy. However, I think it's a little too "long" for my taste. I generally like my bags to be more horizontal than vertical. I think mainly because I am short so longer bags look a little weird on me unless I'm wearing heels all the time. Thanks for your advice :smile::smile:

hmm good question I've never seen it but I don't think it'll look bad...especially if you like it that's all that matters!

Yep, I suppose I could go into the store and ask to see if I can put a strap on it. Wonder if anyone has a Tivoli and happens to have a strap and could do me a favour!

I'm obssessing!

aaaaaaaah i can't remember who it was..... but i remember reading someone with Tivoli PM with long strap..... i thought she got it in las vegas or something....

darn, who was that?!!!

I fell in love... My lovey took me to my LV store in Vegas and found me a wonderful New Years 2009 gift...
Eva is so hot! What a great purchase all around. I totally recommend Eva over an other Mono Pochette. You get multi-options to carry her...wristlet, clutch, long, short...Plus that long strap will be used on my Tivoli PM. Eva will be in great company too...sitting pretty with my other love... Lexington Pochette!
xxB

attachment.php

^^^ i borrowed from her thread......

I think you could put that strap on any bag regardless of whether its meant for it or not. It will just wear at the rings/brass on the bag is all. I think because the handles fold down easy on the bag in question it will work.
I did a search but I couldn't really find any information so I apologize if this has already been a topic or has been discussed previously.

I'm interested in the Tivoli PM and I'm wondering if an adjustable strap would fit on it. Has anyone done it? I assume it would clasp onto the bottom of the regular handles where the metal rings are. I know it isn't *meant* to be worn this way but I've seen people with Speedy's do it and it looks decent. (I don't want another Speedy as of yet) I can't tell if this will look weird on the Tivoli or not but I really want to invest in a crossbody bag that's large enough for everyday. AND I don't like the Palermo too much - I don't ilke the straight edge top.

I'm very confused :confused1: and would like some people's opinions or if you have done it some modeling pics would be GRAND! :P

TIA!:smile: