My pre-deployment presents that are just going to be put into storage unused...

You deserve it I support you all the way honey. I appreciate what you guys do I am an Army wife and Army sister and my hubby is in Afghanistan and my baby brother is in Iraq. You deserve the goodies and I am sure you will be getting much more when you get back home.

You deserve it I support you all the way honey. I appreciate what you guys do I am an Army wife and Army sister and my hubby is in Afghanistan and my baby brother is in Iraq. You deserve the goodies and I am sure you will be getting much more when you get back home.

I am grateful for people like your husband and baby brother. :heart:

oh man! why would you resist! they are gorgeous! I give you major props for doing what you do when i read this it just reminded me of the times my sister has deployed :sad:? I wish you nothing but the BEST! you get back here safe and sound so you can put Sabrina to Use!!

Much love and respect for you and your DH, Candace! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :heart:

I look forward to modeling pics with you new goodies when you return!

Check in on us off and on when you can while you're away!

Awh yay Candace, beautiful new goodies!!! Congrats and what a sweetie husband you have!

Be safe in Iraq please!!!!!! :hugs: Good luck and THANK YOU to you and all of our troops!