Has anyone ever called a MJ Boutique?

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Good morning ladies! Just wondering if anyone has ever called a MJ store to do a product search..Any luck? I'm calling the one in NY today to locate a black wallet/silver hardware to go go with my multi pocket..I'm trying to keep optimistic that another boutique has one and they can search their inventory....Hoping someone else has had good luck.....Thanx!!! :heart: Emmy

Good morning ladies! Just wondering if anyone has ever called a MJ store to do a product search..Any luck? I'm calling the one in NY today to locate a black wallet/silver hardware to go go with my multi pocket..I'm trying to keep optimistic that another boutique has one and they can search their inventory....Hoping someone else has had good luck.....Thanx!!! :heart: Emmy

I called Matthew at the Las Vegas store, and he was able to access everything. He was really nice too. I had questions about hardware that he had no problem answering, and he was good at describing the colors. I hope you find the wallet! :flowers:

I called Boston once for a sale item. I think they will help you. I think timing is one thing that helps in that kind of situation. Searches take a while and if you call during a rush, it probably won't help.