It IS an olive Mulberry

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
Girls, I'm stumped. I have received a new olive Mulberry (it's GORGEOUS!!!), but I can't for the life of me take pictures that show up olive, they come out looking like oak. How the heck do I get the colour right? I've tried with flash, without flash, indoors, outdoors, to no avail. I'm not mad, it's definitely a wonderful deep olive, but how the heck will I get you all to believe me if pictures look like oak? :sad:

But, I don't think you will believe me after seeing the picture.... :crybaby:
It's by far the most wonderful Rosemary I have ever set eyes on. The leather is like a pillowtop, soft and squishy. It's definitely OLIVE!!!

euhvzp.jpg

Well, this is the picture from the ebay auction.

fe85_1.JPG

but she is definitely not so yellow in real life. She's a rich olive colour. I've never seen leather quite like it, I feel like I could squish her like a chamois leather and she'd come out gorgeous. I'm totally in :heart: with this Rosemary. She's by far my favourite.

Olive is a really hard colour to photograph - it took me several attempts to get the photos right of my Olive Euston for the ebay auction, it kept looking yellow.

Congrats on the new bag - is that your rosemary collection complete now?

Maybe your monitors show it better than on mine, but here is a picture that to me sums up the very best of my very OLIVE Rosemary.... the leather! It's truly amazing. I've brought her into work today and I keep sitting here and staring at her on my desk. :rolleyes: I wish I could capture the true colour.

20kaozk.jpg

Olive is a really hard colour to photograph - it took me several attempts to get the photos right of my Olive Euston for the ebay auction, it kept looking yellow.

Congrats on the new bag - is that your rosemary collection complete now?

I will persevere (will try my other camera later) until you can all see the colour that I am seeing!

As for my Rosemary collection.... no, it's not yet complete. I'm yearning for a black one and then I'll be satisfied. I am resisting the lavender because I don't think I would use it enough.