Authenticate This Website

OMG.. girls.. Swanky created a great STICKY in HANDBAGS/PURSES for posting links/research to counterfeit sites... can we not do the same HERE and LIST all these fake sites?
STICKY: Websites known/believed to sell Counterfeits

So that buyers can research, rather than posting over and over??? Is this possible?

Ellie Mae,

Another member did try this several months ago.

One of the mods didn't think it was a great idea. (We don't want to "advertise" these sites) I tend to agree. I'll see if I can find it.

Maybe we can all post blogs about them and then put the links in our signatures???

OMG.. girls.. Swanky created a great STICKY in HANDBAGS/PURSES for posting links/research to counterfeit sites... can we not do the same HERE and LIST all these fake sites?
STICKY: Websites known/believed to sell Counterfeits

So that buyers can research, rather than posting over and over??? Is this possible?

Ellie Mae,

Another member did try this several months ago.

One of the mods didn't think it was a great idea. (We don't want to "advertise" these sites) I tend to agree. I'll see if I can find it.

Maybe we can all post blogs about them and then put the links in our signatures???

Hey girl.. I saw that thread, and I totally understand WHY it was closed.
Such a list has to be a Sticky that can only be posted on by certain people. It has to be a CONTROLLED thread.
Otherwise the liability issue becomes ten-fold and someone who is just a ticked-off-buyer can post that a site sells fakes.
It can't be a open thread, unfortunately.
Your blog/sig idea is fine, except that as a sticky so many more people would see it.

we actually have people that come here seeking links to counterfeit websites, there's no way we'll provide a go to list for them.

I'll close this as it's a duplicate.

I was curious to see if you knew if this website was reputable? They are claiming to sale authentic handbags..but the prices are so low! I am not sure? here is the address (mimiandporter.com)

Thanks

The website in general has insanely cheap prices.. I would like to know how legit it is or if anyone had bought anything from there. PLEASE HELP =)
www.kingshandbag.com

I'm specifically interested in this item http://kingshandbag.com/details.php?id=583
Please notice what it says about authenticity under the details section. Thank you! :wlae: