How CUTE is this?! My new "FOB" *pic's*

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Snagged this little cutie off the bay for $26.50 shipped! I LOVE and collect hangtags and can't wait to get this little gem in my hands! I will probably do something with them so that they'll be more FOB like and secure...I'll be sure and post pic's of the finished product!

Pic's borrowed from the seller!

YEAH!!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• 58eb_1.jpg
    58eb_1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 5c9b_1.jpg
    5c9b_1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 145
I actually just stumbled on them...wasen't doing anything specific search wise, just Coach. I was gone when the auction ended..I just put in a bid of $30 (easily worth it) and let it ride! I was beyond excited when I came home from work and found out that my bid did indeed "fly!"

Yes, I get all four and they come on that chain..I'm going to do something a little different with them, I'll keep them together but want to make them more FOB like and with a waterfall affect!

Yippee!!! I'm as happy as I would be over a new bag!!!

I actually just stumbled on them...wasen't doing anything specific search wise, just Coach. I was gone when the auction ended..I just put in a bid of $30 (easily worth it) and let it ride! I was beyond excited when I came home from work and found out that my bid did indeed "fly!"

Yes, I get all four and they come on that chain..I'm going to do something a little different with them, I'll keep them together but want to make them more FOB like and with a waterfall affect!

Yippee!!! I'm as happy as I would be over a new bag!!!

You are soooo cute..... I keep looking for Coach tags just to send to YOU... LMAO....

Snagged this little cutie off the bay for $26.50 shipped! I LOVE and collect hangtags and can't wait to get this little gem in my hands! I will probably do something with them so that they'll be more FOB like and secure...I'll be sure and post pic's of the finished product!

Pic's borrowed from the seller!

YEAH!!! :yahoo:

OH THAT IS BEYOND CUTE!!! Work it girlfriend. You just gave me a couple of ideas.... I see this as a fob on a snap-hook (dog leach clip) ....on your teal Lindsay with a scarfs with berry, magenta, and teal blends! HMMMM? I'll have to make one of those...CONGRATS!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Pzold...I've always done little waterfalls of hantags down the sides of my bags! I think this one's gonna take the cake though, especially with spring just around the corner! I'm thinking it's going to be the perfect touch of color I need for the all white Daphne I just recv'd!!!!

Thanks Pzold...I've always done little waterfalls of hantags down the sides of my bags! I think this one's gonna take the cake though, especially with spring just around the corner! I'm thinking it's going to be the perfect touch of color I need for the all white Daphne I just recv'd!!!!

I agree!!! Perfect spring colors!!!..... I see it with a scarf something like this. Now this is not the perfect one, but it's about all I had on hand quick, and I think it has the colors, that on another scarf with similar colors, would work well for spring. The waterfall key fob hanging down the middle of the scarf from the knot would look cute :smile:)

Attachments

• Teal Lindsay Set Watercolor RESIZED.JPG
    Teal Lindsay Set Watercolor RESIZED.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited: