Loving the New Accessories: 05 Teal Shoe Bag + 06 Ink Compagnon

dstar84

Addicted
Sep 29, 2006
I just scored these 2 finds within the last 2 weeks. I am head over heels for the compagnon. The size is so much larger than I expected! However, the teal shoe is a little disappointing. I am not really sure if I am going to make good use out of it. Should I opt for an oval instead? Or put the money toward a different bag all together for accessories? :confused1:
P1000835.jpg

P1000842.jpg

The Compagnon is lovely, and so is the shoebag - but I wouldn't know what to do with the shoebag either! Does it have some kind of handle (other than the string) to carry it?

I would keep the teal shoe bag and figure out a way to use it. You could use it to carry files or other stuff in it as a compartment for your Work or Weekender to make things easier to find. I'm not sure how well it would work with a City, but it's worth trying.

Someone said that they have all their things inside a Bal shoe bag, inside whichever bag they carry that day and then that makes switching bags so much easier, so they use all the bags that they have because it's not a PITA to change bags!

Your new goods are wonderful, enjoy them!

I wish you well,

Bridget