One more watch comparison!!

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Different brand, different price bracket. :smile:

I am afraid that the tag I showed you all is too glitzy for everyday Mom wear. :P

PS...although it doesn't show on the pictures, both of the dials are the same color.

Attachments

• bulova1.jpg
    bulova1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 81
  • bulova2.jpg
    bulova2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 79
Both are very pretty,I'm sure she'd be happy with either!! But if you want a matching watch to the rest of her jewellery that would be a nice touch too.

Both are very pretty,I'm sure she'd be happy with either!! But if you want a matching watch to the rest of her jewellery that would be a nice touch too.

It is for me. :yes:

I am a simple dresser, jeans, t-shirts, cute tops, etc. SAHM type stuff.

My wedding set is white gold with 3.5 tcw. I also wear 2 tcw (am I saying this correctly?) white gold studs everyday.

I like the look of all stainless in a watch, but also with gold accents. I am thinking the accents, little as they are, help to tie in with my bags that have the brass/gold toned hardware. he he

Bulova is a good brand, no? :s

I have that watch. Well mine is all silver tone. I LOVE it. I've gotton more compliments on it than any other watch. I too am a stay at home mom, and I feel it's perfect for everyday or even dressing up.
Of the two you showed, I prefer the one on the left...the first one.

I love my bulova http://www.amazon.com/Bulova-Watche...1_46?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1232834063&sr=8-46 This is the exact one that I got for christmas and it is very comfortable to wear and to see the time at a glance because it has diamond markers. Also pave diamonds on little areas connecting the bezel. I would go for it ! I like the one on the right better because it is more silver. I got my watch through amazon at watchzone.com for a great price. I too am a SAHM

I love my bulova http://www.amazon.com/Bulova-Watche...1_46?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1232834063&sr=8-46 This is the exact one that I got for christmas and it is very comfortable to wear and to see the time at a glance because it has diamond markers. Also pave diamonds on little areas connecting the bezel. I would go for it ! I like the one on the right better because it is more silver. I got my watch through amazon at watchzone.com for a great price. I too am a SAHM
mrs MC i just saw ur post on your watch and it's lovely!!! however i noticed the price on amazon went up, i guess you got it when it was on sale you're so lucky :tup:

I have that watch. Well mine is all silver tone. I LOVE it. I've gotton more compliments on it than any other watch. I too am a stay at home mom, and I feel it's perfect for everyday or even dressing up.
Of the two you showed, I prefer the one on the left...the first one.
sorry to hijack this thread...i was planning to get the all silver tone but i have alotta gold jewllery so...sigh...i 'm not a fan of two tone watches so i guess i'll save up and get both silver and gold.:sweatdrop: