Coach signature jacquard marked

Can you post a picture? I have a white signature carly bought it at Dillards it has a lipstick mark on it. I used a Tide pen on it and it disappear.

Hi, Thanks for the help. I have attached pictures of the marks.

Could you also tell me what a tide pen is?

Thanks again, Louise

Attachments

• coach 006.jpg
    coach 006.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 108
  • coach 008.jpg
    coach 008.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 78
Thank you for all your relpies. I managed to find a Tide pen on eBay and had it shipped to the UK.

I am so impressed it took the marks out. I will definately keep this pen handy. All I need now is a wristlet.

That is good to know as I purchased my sig stripe from Dillards and can only assume it is a lipstick stain as well...guess what i'll be doing tonight? lol!

TMI...but does anyone else think the tide pen smells like (warning....ewww comment) vomit? Seriously? I keep one in my desk drawer and work and I can not put it on my shirts as it is right by my nose!

That is good to know as I purchased my sig stripe from Dillards and can only assume it is a lipstick stain as well...guess what i'll be doing tonight? lol!

TMI...but does anyone else think the tide pen smells like (warning....ewww comment) vomit? Seriously? I keep one in my desk drawer and work and I can not put it on my shirts as it is right by my nose!

Did you manage to get the mark out of your signature stripe?
--------------------------

Another question for you Coach girls, how can I get the pale pink suede to look clean as I normally wear denim with my pink signature duffel and I can't believe how grubby the suede gets.

Thanks, Louise.