how to clean my lv

emerald1210

Sep 23, 2006
Hello All!!! I've been a member of purse forum for over a year and really enjoyed the forum but never posted until now. My boyfriend and I were just at a japanese restaurant enjoying our sushi and he accidentally spilled soy sauce on my black multicolore alma bag(don't ask how it happened, i put my bag on the floor cuz our table was too small). Anyways, i took the chance and cleaned the leather part with a very soft wet cloth and that seemed to work. My only problem now is..how do i get rid off that soy sauce smell??

i just drench my bags in perfume if something like that happens. lol, well not drench. i usually spray it a few times, or if i dont want to do that, you know the samples in magazines? those actually work perfectly. just open the sample and leave it inside the bag zipped up.

i just drench my bags in perfume if something like that happens. lol, well not drench. i usually spray it a few times, or if i dont want to do that, you know the samples in magazines? those actually work perfectly. just open the sample and leave it inside the bag zipped up.

I think this is a great idea! Never thought of it before!!!

Place the bag inside a plastic bag closing it with a tie. Before closing place either a dryer sheet or a fresh, damp non-alcohol baby wipe (away from the leather parts of the bag). Many have used the dryer sheet, but I have found the damp baby wipe seems to absorb the odor even better, not sure why.Good luck, I am so glad you were able to remove the stain, you were so lucky!