Pictures of Fake LV-Read guidelines before posting

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
This is a new thread in which to post fake LV's, please refer to the Guidelines below before posting.

GUIDELINES:

1. Auctions of fakes to be reported, please post here--> http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/report-this-lv-440380.html

2. Please keep comments to a minimum, this is not a chat thread.

3. Please do not take photographs of other people & post here without permission, they will be deleted.

4. Fakes only. No questions about authenticity, they should be posted here if unsure--> http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-this-louis-vuitton-387523.html

Last edited by a moderator:
7e3c1pd5.jpg

ewwww llook how the LV is in the a pattern that you would NEVER see in a real lv.

hmm .. is this trademark infringement?

oh this are the comments this people left

"they spent an extra million dollars for that"
"Knowing Vuitton, that car must have cost a fortune!"
"Is the wedding dress and car covered by the same lifetime guarantee?"
"Doesnt get anymore classy than that...

They must be LOADED!!!"
"I wonder if Luis Vuitton catered the wedding?"

And apparently this is from the wedding people...
I cannot believe someone posted photos from my wedding without my, or Luis permission. This is an invasion of privacy and will not be tolerated. After speaking with Luis, I have decided that I will file a lawsuit against all who viewed the aforementioned photos and seek treble damages against all who posted responses....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!

FYI: I will entertain offers to sell my "Limited Edition" LV auto in an effort to fund my lawsuit against the rest of you.

ps: It is not too late to apologize for your actions...or Mr. Process Server will be at your door.

this is the link i found this.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please read the rules of this thread.
Please do not post pics of other people without permission, thanks. BagAngel

Last edited by a moderator: