FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Is it just me, or are avatars suddenly HUGE and fabulous?! If it's a real change and not just this work peecee playing up, it gets two Frankie Fumbs-Up, it's awesome!!! :tup::tup:

I *think* he changed that a while ago... but maybe you just re-uploaded a new pic? Or he is just being super nice this week!

Oh and by he I mean Vlad!

Oh! Hahahaa, sorry for being slow on the uptake! I've not given myself a new one, but just took a good look and noticed today everyone was big, bright and beautiful. Perhaps Lucie needs a touch up.. I could totally Studio54 her to keep up with the discotheque sig! :thinking:

Coco I'd love to see more running gifs! I took mine outta my sig one night whilst on a dodgy gif creativity fest. :sneaky:

Oh! Hahahaa, sorry for being slow on the uptake! I've not given myself a new one, but just took a good look and noticed today everyone was big, bright and beautiful. Perhaps Lucie needs a touch up.. I could totally Studio54 her to keep up with the discotheque sig! :thinking:

Coco I'd love to see more running gifs! I took mine outta my sig one night whilst on a dodgy gif creativity fest. :sneaky:

You.. ma dahling.. are gorgeous in OZ.. and your constant RUNNING ABOUT is affecting your mental capacities! :roflmfao:

Hahaha.. you're right, too much running, too much hypoxia is clouding my usually formidable mental capabilities! :lol::sweatdrop::Push:

Oh well, have made up for lost time by punking up Lucie. Couldn't use my animated disco Lucie for the av, probably for everyone's protection and well-being, but I can now at least change colours at whim as I've all these hypercolour Lucie's saved as individual files before giffing them.

1Lucie-1-1.gif

OMG... Vlad is gonna KILL you!

You are OUT OF CONTROL, girlfriend.. but then again.. tha's precisely what I like BEST about you?
You captured that possum for next Xmas yet??

Noooooooo he won't - Vlad's a benevolent God - and besides, the animatronic version won't be av'd! :angel:

I just had to show off an advanced viewing of Lucie's various new looks. :graucho:

As for Possie, when you have three of the buggers living upstairs there's no need for capturing! I think she's out in the trees right now though as it's so darn hot in here she'd be crazing for sticking to her nest. I saw her the other night though and she's still happy to hand feed, which is neat! :heart:

Coco, they're awesome, but yes I'm sure he's going backwards too.. kinda like how I feel sometimes! Nevermind, perhaps my dodgy gif skills can sort him out. :graucho:

And.. uh.. thanks for the other one..! :blink::lol: