A caution of using your cles as a wallet...

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I didn't take my purse out today, I only brought my cles attached to my keys, and I was using the cles as a wallet holding driver's license, credit card, etc. My aunt told me that its good to use as a wallet but one thing you have to worry about is if you carry your driver's license in your cles and it gets stolen or lost, the person who stole it will have your address AND house key!:wtf: :Push:

That's very, very true. The drivers' license and the house keys being stolen at the same time is a terrible thing...Losing the license, ok, need replacement, losing house keys...well, they don't know which house (hopefully) and change the lock. Losing both at the same time? Gotta call people to change locks ASAP!!!

That's very, very true. The drivers' license and the house keys being stolen at the same time is a terrible thing...Losing the license, ok, need replacement, losing house keys...well, they don't know which house (hopefully) and change the lock. Losing both at the same time? Gotta call people to change locks ASAP!!!

LOL!

:lol:

I didn't take my purse out today, I only brought my cles attached to my keys, and I was using the cles as a wallet holding driver's license, credit card, etc. My aunt told me that its good to use as a wallet but one thing you have to worry about is if you carry your driver's license in your cles and it gets stolen or lost, the person who stole it will have your address AND house key!:wtf: :Push:

No different then your wallet getting stolen, your d/ l is in there, and most likely a bunch of c/cards :sad:
I guess the only added worry is that house key, but for me if they took my wallet they'd get it there too. I carry a spare key for my car nd house in my wallet. I used to have issues with locking my keys in my car all the time :sad: