I repent to Balenciaga

Hi, It is me again, Sorry If I posted a couple of threads in one day. I am just cruious about Balenciaga quality. I actually once had a day messenger, and to be honest, I was so in love with the bag that I just used it on occasion. but eventually I decided to sell it. now I am just having another bag, a seasonal suede duffle bag which I am also planning to sell...

I need opinions for all B owners who use their bags everyday, Dio you find any problems eith the quality so far> such as loose stiching, or colors fading, broken parts, etc?...I just want to buy a couple of B bags that I would use and keep them for good...

oh BTW, FOr B owners in Tropical Country, do you think the climate and weather somehow could ruin bag when you wear it outside?

Hi, It is me again...I just want to buy a couple of B bags that I would use and keep them for good... in Tropical Country, do you think the climate and weather somehow could ruin bag when you wear it outside?

I've run into quality problems only on rare occasions (all new bags), and I've ret'd them. Nothing resale---I am assuming that the original owners ret'd bags with problems!

I USE MINE ALL OF THE TIME AND NO PROBLEMS YET. IT'S IN THE 90'S IN THE SUMMER WITH ALMOST 100% HUMIDITY AND LOTS OF SUN AND I HAVE NO FADING ISSUES, ETC. I HAVE TO MENTION THAT I DO BABY MY BAGS. THEY GO EVERYWHERE WITH ME EXCEPT THE BEACH. :tup:

Unless the bag is brand new and is defected on its own, you're really not going to run into any problems with stitching, hardware or anything else. They're really durable. There's only a handful of colors that have faded quickly, and they are so few that I would not be worried about getting a Bbag. Balenciaga has made a ton of colors to choose from (if you can find the older colors) and that's why I wouldn't worry about the ones that have faded a bit more easily. But they do fade into a beautiful shade anyway, so I wouldn't worry. All of their bags hold up well though.

A reminder to those reading this thread... buying/selling/trading or soliciting for such is NOT permitted here and is a bannable offense.

hermesindonesia, please contact me if someone approaches you to do so

I'm in Singapore and its hot and humid all year round.
I did noticed that my 07 Violet WE had faded, esp when compared to its mirror with was kept in the front pocket all these while. My 07 Plomb also had lighten.