What do you think of these CL booties?

Well I love the gossip girl reference! I like the boots but think you will not get great use out of them. I like the pair on Jenny better, the boots are open toed so they would carry through spring nicely, the CL not so much. just my opinion

Well I love the gossip girl reference! I like the boots but think you will not get great use out of them. I like the pair on Jenny better, the boots are open toed so they would carry through spring nicely, the CL not so much. just my opinion

That's what I'm afraid of....that I wouldn't wear them very often. Then again I could always just wear them with jeans, but they are somewhat unique looking, so I'd like to find a way to show them off. ;)

I love them but I wear metallic a lot and find it really versatile. I think because they are short booties they arent over the top. I would wear them with a nice pair of dark denim jeans even.

I think they'd look great with or without tights or leggings, and you could also wear them with jeans, especially skinny ones. I think the color is very versatile.

I totally agree laureenthemean! I love my sigourneys (blue metallic & black leather) & I can't wait until it gets warmer to wear them w/out tights -
theyre super comfy & so unique :smile:

Luxlover I love the purple metallic! :tup: Do you pair them with grey a lot?

let us know what you decide & good luck!! I really hope the CL forum Ladies dont mind but here are some pics I borrowed showing them with & w/out tights (Nicky Hilton)

attachment.php

hm-season-11118-8.jpg

CLdan_tanas_celebs_12_wenn2167878.jpg

CLnicky_hilton_1_wenn2167854.jpg

Last edited:
Yup! I love the ones Taylor is wearing!
I mean I know many might not agree with me, but who cares whether you're going to use them alot or not. The few times you'll use them will deff. be worth it!:heart:

I like that style but prefer it in black. I just wouldn't know how to work the metallic coloured ones into an outfit. I think those are the kind of boots that can be worn with pretty much anything you can think of, whether it be skirts, pants, jeans, shorts or dresses.