Chloé Heloise Hobo ... or? Opinions please!

Shivadiva

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
I know that these bags are totally different, but I have to make a decision. Chloé Heloise Hobo in coral - pro: beautiful color, :heart: Chloé, :heart: the style. contra: same colour family as my paraty old pink, need a big black bag.
The alternative: Prada Bow Bag black- pro: great leather, new style, can be worn over the shoulder and with a shoulder strap. contra: not Chloé
What do you think?:thinking:

Attachments

• chloe_SF_16dec08_pr_b_1.jpg
    chloe_SF_16dec08_pr_b_1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2654.jpg
    IMG_2654.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 126
I like the Miu Miu bow bags that I have seen pictures of before(that can be worn across body) but this one has too big bows for my taste. I prefer the Heloise hobo.

Shivadiva - I bought a black heloise hobo from Harrods last week and returned it today (just 2 hours ago) as it is too big on me. Love the style though and really wish they would come out with one slightly smaller. Anyway, there should definitely be one in stock in Harrods. The chloe boutique on Sloane St also had one in black.

Love my Heli Hobo in Nutmeg. SO light and SO gorgeous, but yes, HUGE. The straps are stretching a bit so it is getting more comfy on my shoulder but it is a huge, albeit lightweight bag. The leather and colors are TDF - I am toying with getting another in light blue - please see my thread for lots of pics and the dreaded modeling pics.