PLUM pebbled glossy??

Jenny1963

Jun 22, 2008
Look what I just read on twitter from BE:

"Latest bespoke bags: Plum glossy pebbled Hug Me [email protected] for info on how to order"

I have just emailed rose, but maybe someone here already knows about this leather. I wonder if it's just the wine pebbled glossy...

Oh boy....now I'm in trouble. SEE..THIS is why I'm not on Twitter anymore--besides the fact that it is coming so difficult to keep up with FB and all the other ways people stay connected. I always feel bad for not being able to respond all the time, but then I also feel guilty for twittering time away when I should be doing other stuff!

Back to the topic--anyway we can see a photo of the leather?

I just think that it would be very odd for a bespoke for a Hug Me to be set up in a new colour that none of us have heard about just at the same time as the Wine Pebbled Glossy Hug Me bespoke is set up. I think we are talking about a slip of the 'tongue' (finger) here.

Oh boy....now I'm in trouble. SEE..THIS is why I'm not on Twitter anymore--besides the fact that it is coming so difficult to keep up with FB and all the other ways people stay connected. I always feel bad for not being able to respond all the time, but then I also feel guilty for twittering time away when I should be doing other stuff!

Back to the topic--anyway we can see a photo of the leather?

I have decided not to Twitter either. Most of the people that I have watched for a bit have turned out to be unbelievably dull and I have lost all the good opinion that I originally had of them.

Being European, my freezer was/is always well stocked with premium vodkas- never from my own country though!!!! (Poland)

Anyways.....since I got into premium tequilas, my wallet has gotten lighter, but I have to say, it's amazingly smooth (straight frozen shots).

It might literally come to the day where I have to choose: Tequila vs. BE! ;)

Until then......cheers! :drinkup: