The Shrug Club

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
Here's a club for owners and admirers of the unusual and discontinued Shrug style. Post pictures here of your lovely Shrugs! Here's mine in 06 Ink:

IMG_4183-1.jpg

Lovely! It looks very soft and broken-in. The Shrug is such a great alternative to the Day -- not as slouchy, but I love that the buckles are on the top/flap instead of at the sides on the bottom. It has a different look from most Bbags, but I think it's still fairly recognizable as a moto bag. Thanks for sharing! :girlsigh:

attachment.php

^^ May I ask what you dyed your Shrug with?? I have a never worn White one and I am afraid to use it. But if I could revamp it in a couple of years then maybe I will use her. She is really soft and comfortable to wear (in my closet!)

^^ May I ask what you dyed your Shrug with?? I have a never worn White one and I am afraid to use it. But if I could revamp it in a couple of years then maybe I will use her. She is really soft and comfortable to wear (in my closet!)

I used Tarrago! There were a few DIY dye related threads floating in the balenciaga care & maintenance section. I read up on a few thorough ones and tried on this shrug. Here's my dye experience:

Jumping on the DYE wagon, my 'new Chocolate' SHRUG :smile:

Good luck! (seriously, I don't recommand dye-ing it such a contrasting color... its quite labourous!)

cheers,
toety :tup: