Another pair of Kanye West sneakers

2vblun8.jpg

This was at the Louis Vuitton Show in Paris, and he was wearing yet another pair of the sneakers he designed, here's another pic

15com1h.jpg

What are your opinions on these? I personally think that the red is a little too bright :Push:

This is interesting, I would have expected him to release something like those Graffiti Sneaks. Hey, gotta give him props for keeping it fairly plain and classic. I love that it doesn't shout LV and personally imo, not everything LV should be flashy, in fact they could do with alot less flashy stuff. In the past little while I have found myself more drawn to mens runway bags because they are less flashy (Tobago, the new mens bags, graphite, though I'm still waiting for something acceptable for use by a women in this line etc.) when compared to the womens. I only tend buy the keepalls in all the different ranges because I have somewhat of an obsession.

P.S I DO find the red a wee bit bright though, I agree. Perhaps its just the pictures?

This is interesting, I would have expected him to release something like those Graffiti Sneaks. Hey, gotta give him props for keeping it fairly plain and classic. I love that it doesn't shout LV and personally imo, not everything LV should be flashy, in fact they could do with alot less flashy stuff. In the past little while I have found myself more drawn to mens runway bags because they are less flashy (Tobago, the new mens bags, graphite, though I'm still waiting for something acceptable for use by a women in this line etc.) when compared to the womens. I only tend buy the keepalls in all the different ranges because I have somewhat of an obsession.

P.S I DO find the red a wee bit bright though, I agree. Perhaps its just the pictures?

maybe it's the stock photos

I like these, simple yet funky and young looking appealing to the younger LV crowd,

I think they will sell well- especially if they come in different colours as when they are one colour block people will buy the different colours to match outfits or bags

Well done Kanye i'm impressed :tup::okay: