Jimmy Choo Mandah love!!

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
I didn't think much of the Mandah from the S/S 09 pics, but I saw her in real life today and fell in love! This has to be my favorite style of choo. It is so versatile. If you need a smaller hobo- zip it. Need larger-- unzip. the shape is flattering, the accents enough but not overpowering. I am in :heart::heart::heart:

I feel bipolar because I hated the monna and the other zip bags, but this one works for me. I can't gush enough about this bag.

Tons of pockets inside- pocket outside. Just super functional but stylish.

The large is perfect for me. Not huge, but not a tiny small bag. The large zipped is about the size of a mahala. Unzipped, little smaller than my large saba.

Here she is unzipped-- (unzipping adds a little under 6 more inches to the bag)

mandah002-1.jpg

Here she is zipped:

mandah005.jpg

In different light (color is a little lighter than this- like a true blueberry):

mandah.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful bag! I love the style too. Prefer it unzipped so it has a looser artsier look to it. The blue is beautiful and there is an amazing bronze color that looks really rich and expensive. :drool: Enjoy lionlaw!

Beautiful bag! I love the style too. Prefer it unzipped so it has a looser artsier look to it. The blue is beautiful and there is an amazing bronze color that looks really rich and expensive. :drool: Enjoy lionlaw!

thanks. I saw the bronze and the cheetah/tan one. The bronze is beautiful but I am over metallics at this point and wanted a change. I really like the cheetah/tan one in the large but it is a whopping $3150 and I dont know if I can justify that for a bag I will probably never carry.

I love this bag too and I think I will have to get one. Not sure which colour yet though. I love the fact that it has zipped pockets inside. Otherwise I start loosing things. Dores the large one fit on shoulder?