Nobody has the popinourt Long?

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I haven't seen any member with this bag. Do you think it's nice? Is it supposed to go across the body? I have the Pop Haut and I love it. I'm just looking for another cute mono bag.

I've checked it out at the LV boutique last year and it was really really WIDE, horizontal and BAR-like..........iono, I'm quite petite (5'2 and 97lbs) so it didn't really suit me

Hi gucci gal,
Congrats on your POP H. It is a great bag, I don't carry a ton of stuff so it's a good size bag for me. I think it's a perfect size for every day use. It's very practical with the zipper and shoulder straps.
CEC.LV4ea,
it looks weird huh? I guess I'll have to check it out, I'm not too optmisitic about it now.

I've checked it out at the LV boutique last year and it was really really WIDE, horizontal and BAR-like..........iono, I'm quite petite (5'2 and 97lbs) so it didn't really suit me

A woman at work has it and it really looks great on her - but she's probably at least 5'10" and pretty substantial body type. I could see it being the wrong proportions for a petite figure.

She gets a lot of compliments on it - it's not a style you see that often IRL.

I've had the Popincourt Long since about January, and I love it. I always wear it across the body, although you can also shorten the strap to wear it over the shoulder as well. (I am 5'4'')

I primarily use this bag for casual situations/weekends when I want to have both hands free (like when I'm shopping) or when I'm somewhere where I might not want to put my bag down on the ground or floor (like at an outdoor sporting event, in a pub bar, etc.) I think it is an extremely useful bag; next to my Batignolles Horizontal, I probably use this LV the most. I highly recommend that you try it out. Good luck!