To Lisbon this weekend...

B

bonbandurski

Anyone have info on the size of the new Lisbon weekender? NOT that I'm going to buy ANYTHING right now... I'm just asking... because I'm curious... and...um... because I just want to know.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Anyone have info on the size of the new Lisbon weekender? NOT that I'm going to buy ANYTHING right now... I'm just asking... because I'm curious... and...um... because I just want to know.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Heck, when I first read your OP....I thought Lisbon - like in Portugal! I am clueless and have not been paying attention for weeks! DUH!!!!!

WHAT??? I send you a pic of the new Mozambique Pink Flower Garment Bag and you don't say SQUAT??? The Lisbon looks about as big as your North Face duffel. But it IS odd they don't include dimensions on the site...

Heck, when I first read your OP....I thought Lisbon - like in Portugal! I am clueless and have not been paying attention for weeks! DUH!!!!!

I also thought you were going to Portugal and was going to ask if you needed a personal epidemiologist to accompany you on your trip :roflmfao:

I have to say HH is totally on my travel wavelength--- Mozambique, Maldives, Lyon and Lisbon are must-dos for me in the next 5-10 yrs!

Well how would I know??? :shrugs:

:okay:Read my mind! Yeah- sorry about the lack of response to your mozambique email- been kinda busy with the annual report stuff... it really is gorgeous! I wish I had a use for it- but my extra carry-on is almost always going to be my camera bag, so I can't really use it. But something like the lisbon, that looks like a purse but could carry an extra set of clothes???

:okay:Read my mind! Yeah- sorry about the lack of response to your mozambique email- been kinda busy with the annual report stuff... it really is gorgeous! I wish I had a use for it- but my extra carry-on is almost always going to be my camera bag, so I can't really use it. But something like the lisbon, that looks like a purse but could carry an extra set of clothes???

Clueless here (again).....were is the Mozambique (and I am NOT referring to the country....)....I looked, but could not find on the HH website. Please direct me......

NEVER MIND....I JUST FOUND IT. GORGEOUS! WHAT FUN FUN FUN!