small reveal

Yes LQYB, I feel in love when I saw it at the store, the colors. And as the SA pointed out, I can wear it in spring too as the colorway is lighter and even in summer on a cool night like a pashmina.

Beautiful colors MissMargaux :heart:

attachment.php

I just got it, and I only tried it at the store and for this pic, but yes I think I will enjoy it. It's diffeerent than the others. It doesn't fit the GMs only the 90s

I think it's sooo cute! I don't use anything with the GMs anyway.....I find the 90s much harder to use, and need any help I can get! The knot in your third pic is fabulous!

CG

Oh thank you CG, it's really simple, make a knot with one end on it's own and then put the other end into the "knot" if that makes sense.

Thanks everyone. and btw, CG, I know what you mean, I need all the help I can get with the 90s too.

Thanks ladies for sharing my happiness. I feel like a little kid squealing with delight over my new Kelly and the shawl and ring.

Oh and my SA said that the this scarf ring was selling really fast, I think I got the last one.

<Oh and my SA said that the this scarf ring was selling really fast, I think I got the last one.>

Mine told me the same thing today, MM. She's holding it and another one for me until I make up my mine about a purse she's also holding for me.

Thanks for the tip on your knot! :heart:

CG