• LM/LM midi/ LM mini

• Hug Mes

• TMA/TMA midi

• Take Me Anywhere

• TME/ TME midi

• Hold Me

• Stroke Me

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm now leaning toward a large TME. I may wait until I receive my black pebbled glossy to make sure I love it, although I have little doubt I will. Then I'll see if there's any interest in a group bespoke or do one individually.

I'm now leaning toward a large TME. I may wait until I receive my black pebbled glossy to make sure I love it, although I have little doubt I will. Then I'll see if there's any interest in a group bespoke or do one individually.

Chris, I"d LOVE a wine pebbled TME for the fall. You can count me in on your bespoke journey. But, I"m thinking April/May? How about you? I know Jackie's workshop can't start producing another bespoke until March/April anyway and the Hug Me will start first. Let me know your timeline and this will be fun for us to do a bespoke together (again). hehe

Chris, I"d LOVE a wine pebbled TME for the fall. You can count me in on your bespoke journey. But, I"m thinking April/May? How about you? I know Jackie's workshop can't start producing another bespoke until March/April anyway and the Hug Me will start first. Let me know your timeline and this will be fun for us to do a bespoke together (again). hehe

I'll look forward to working on this one with you!

I just heard back from Rose. I wrote to her about this leather because I was considering a large HM in it but I didn't want to commit until I saw what the hobo looked like. She said that Jackie is working on getting it and will try to have a picture of the hobo by march! SO....I am still on the fence as to what bag to get!