medium tote with double signature web handles

hi ladies ,

what do u think of this medium tote , its on sale for $229 . a lot of handbags are on sale again .. i need your input pls . i need to order before it becomes unavailable again..

i know that the quality may not be as great as the others , but i am looking for an everyday tote that i can use anywhere .. anyone who has modeling pics, pls post . can this be carried on the shoulder too ? it says handle drop is 6 "

Yeah im pretty sure this can be carried on the shoulder. This is a luggage bag, so the Nylon is a bit thinner or does not have as thick lining I think and may not hold up as well as a handbag. I use my luggage back though sometimes as a regular handbag,, cant find the pics sorry.. Hope that helps though..

where is this bag on sale for $229... I checked the website and didn't see anything!

I was going to pick up this bag a couple weeks ago and use it as a school bag... I was just thinking this morning that I should of got it!

where is this bag on sale for $229... I checked the website and didn't see anything!

I was going to pick up this bag a couple weeks ago and use it as a school bag... I was just thinking this morning that I should of got it!

this was over a week ago , the bag went unavailable right after i placed my order ( lucky me i was able to get mine in the nick of time).. check the outlets, they might still have some. good luck to you!

My work computer is ccrraazzyy... Its not loading the gucci website properly...

Could someone be kind enough to give me the location of a few of the "good" outlets... (Mall name & City)

This bag works out to about $550 in Canada ... boooo!