My RM REVEAL!

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
After almost 2 months of desperation, I finally got some of my RM bags today! I love them so much!

From left to right:

Beau Tote in Navy Luxe/Purple Lizard
Lex Clutch in Gold
MAC in Purple Lizard
Matinee in Noir

Apart from these 4 bags, I still have some that are on the way to me, and some that I already own which are:

Light Grey Matinee
Green Dot MAC
Royal/Brown Basketweave MAM
Scarlet Mini Nikki
Concord Nikki

I'm actually on vacation right now, one of the main purpose of this trip is to get my RM bags! I think if there is ever an award for the most dedication in getting RM bags, I would definitely be rewarded 1st place!

My favorite RM bag is the Matinee, and it really doesn't feel that big at all, I just love it!

I will post more pics eventually! :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 590
WOW! What gorgeous collection you have and will have even more when the other bags arrive too! That Noir Matinee really does stand out. Thanks for sharing the picture and keep'em coming in as the other bags come in!!

I've been waiting for this!!!! though it's a partial reveal, it's still sooo exciting! you got the gold Lex! it's going to be your favorite party clutch from now on....:tup:

You definitely win 1st Place for your dedication. . . no doubt about that!! What a reveal!! It's like a RM birthday or Xmas! They are BEAUTIFUL and you have the start to the makings of a wonderful collection!!

hear, hear! tejava, you would surely win the award, especially after all the grief and travel half way around the globe! Congrats! I bet it feels mighty nice to finally get your babies in your arms! Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

You definitely win 1st Place for your dedication. . . no doubt about that!! What a reveal!! It's like a RM birthday or Xmas! They are BEAUTIFUL and you have the start to the makings of a wonderful collection!!

Thanks ladies, your compliments totally made my day! I love all of them! Matinee was what dragged me into RM, and after touching and carrying it for the first time, I am really in love. It's perfect size for my daily needs, and all the pockets make it so functional. I tend to prefer bags with lots of exterior pockets, Matinee is just too perfect for me.

I've never bought 2 bags of the same style in my life, and Matinee just broke that record. I have 2 now, Noir and Light Grey, and I will not hesitate to get more!

Yaaay, I'm so glad you are finally getting to touch and feel your bags!!! Beautiful collection so far. I can't wait til you get them all so you can do a big ol' Minkie Pile!!