What to choose...

styloboy

O.G.
May 13, 2008
So a little while back I opened a tread about what graffiti keepall I should get, but since in Amsterdam the chance of getting one is close to zero I moved an and bought myself a new imac, this did however limited my LV budget so I have 2 options now with an €750 budget.

option 1
Graphite Renzo

option 2 aka go crazy on accessories
Cles Damier Ebony
Cles Monogram
Passport cover (either ebony or mono)
Birth of Modern Luxury
Paris City Guide
International cellphone shoulder strap
6 key holder (graphite or ebony or mono)

as you can see I love LV accessoiries even more than bags but I already own about 10 accesoiries so I don't know when it will be to much accessoiries :biggrin:

Please help me decide or tell me that I am crazy :P

tough choices, I would get the graphite Renzo before the next price increase the other items won't be affected as much.. but they are equally tempting, sorry I'm no help. Good Luck with whatever you choose :smile:

tough choices, I would get the graphite Renzo before the next price increase the other items won't be affected as much.. but they are equally tempting, sorry I'm no help. Good Luck with whatever you choose :smile:

My problem exactly, but as far as I now there won't be a price increase in europe? I could be wrong however

Wow... tough one!
Both options are great...
I'd go crazy with the accesories since I own 4 bags own 2 lugage pieces (I don't think I need another bag yet), I'm moving on to wallets and cles and Key holders...
Do you own another messenger bag?
What accesories do you already have?

Wow... tough one!
Both options are great...
I'd go crazy with the accesories since I own 4 bags own 2 lugage pieces (I don't think I need another bag yet), I'm moving on to wallets and cles and Key holders...
Do you own another messenger bag?
What accesories do you already have?

I already own 2 messengers and I own:
Wapity black multicolor
Agenda PM mono
Agenda MM mono
Agenda PM mono with keepall on the front
Marco Wallet Graphite
Iphone Case Graphite
Iphone Case Monogramouflage
Marco Wallet Azur
Force Belt Graphite
Reversible Belt Graphite
Mono Belt

I already own 2 messengers and I own:
Wapity black multicolor
Agenda PM mono
Agenda MM mono
Agenda PM mono with keepall on the front
Marco Wallet Graphite
Iphone Case Graphite
Iphone Case Monogramouflage
Marco Wallet Azur
Force Belt Graphite
Reversible Belt Graphite
Mono Belt

I'd get the Renzo... you have plenty accesories, and I like the cles very much and the Passport cover, but I think a messenger like Renzo to be more useful than The Birth of Modern Luxury and a Paris City Guide...

Good luck on your choice! (you can't go wrong either way :smile:)

I'd get the Renzo... you have plenty accesories, and I like the cles very much and the Passport cover, but I think a messenger like Renzo to be more useful than The Birth of Modern Luxury and a Paris City Guide...

Good luck on your choice! (you can't go wrong either way :smile:)

Well the problem is I haven't used either of my messenger for nearly 2 months :S, since I don't want to carry them to school or work anymore they accesooiries really became my guilt pleasures :P

Well the problem is I haven't used either of my messenger for nearly 2 months :S, since I don't want to carry them to school or work anymore they accesooiries really became my guilt pleasures :P

Well, then it's a tougher desicion then! lol

I'd get this:
Cles Damier Ebony
Cles Monogram
6 keys holder
And something in black Epi leather like Zippy coin wallet
or a Pocket organizer in Nomade

Or:
Evidence sunglasses
1 Cles
Passport Cover

Well, then it's a tougher desicion then! lol

I'd get this:
Cles Damier Ebony
Cles Monogram
6 keys holder
And something in black Epi leather like Zippy coin wallet
or a Pocket organizer in Nomade

Or:
Evidence sunglasses
1 Cles
Passport Cover

What can the pocket organizer be used for?

I use it when I don't want to carry big wallets like Porte Valeurs or Brazza... it fits about 4 or 5 CC and some folded bills... And I love Nomade leather! (Mine's Damier Ebene though)

Well I would have to see it IRL first, but I really want birth of modern luxury :P and the Paris city guide (which I will actually use since I go to Paris about 3-4 times a year)