pretty upset about this....

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
okay, im sure you've all heard of bag borrow or steal, right? well, i just got an email from them stating that they too have a purse blog now. its kind of irritating.

eh, don't let it upset you. there are lots of other purse/bag blogs and forums out there. you choose where it is you want to spend your time and forget about the rest of 'em!

eh, don't let it upset you. there are lots of other purse/bag blogs and forums out there. you choose where it is you want to spend your time and forget about the rest of 'em!
True story, many others have sprung out of the ground over the past few years.

Can I ask why it's irritating to you?

I'd like to know too. I received the email this morning and I deleted it without even thinking about it. I don't see the big deal, they are like 54878 blogs and forums out there, some of them about purses too. I happen to love this one.

Don't waste your energy on getting mad about things like this :biggrin:

Doesn't bother me in the least. I'm a loyal member of this forum, and besides, I know how we stand on issues that are very important to me, like not condoning counterfeits. I don't know how these other forums handle these issues.

What is the big deal if you posted in both forums? I really doubt the moderators at tPF would think you're being "unfaithful." Take a peek and see what it's about. I love going to many different forums (granted none of them except this one are geared towards purses), because it broadens my horizons when it comes to blogging on the internet.

eh, don't let it get to you. it's a free country...there are blogs about everything. Companies see the success of other blogs (such as TPF) and try to imitate...that's just how it goes. it won't be as awesome as TPF. ;)

I guess it shouldn't really be surprising as they are in the business of selling/renting handbags, right? Probably hoping they get more business, lol
I wouldn't let it bug me.