gucci on bluefly?

mochi123

shopping is my sport
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
I bought a pair of Gucci pumps from bluefly. They were authentic and in perfect condition. My only issue was I ordered a size 35 and I got a 35 C. They did not disclose they were a C (wide width) but they still fit fine so it was ok. I have ordered lots of things from bluefly and have always been pleased with the fast service.

I have bought from Bluefly a few times. Once I got a fake but I promptly returned it and was offered a full refund on everything. since then I my bags from them have been real!

I have bought from Bluefly a few times. Once I got a fake but I promptly returned it and was offered a full refund on everything. since then I my bags from them have been real!

That's scary. I wonder how often that happens? Can you imagine someone out there thinking they bought a real bag from Bluefly and not know their bag is a fake? Its good that they put the tags on them so that shady people can't buy real and return a fake that easily.

Wow. I can't believe that happened to you. Good thing you returned it and got a full refund. This is what worries me the most. It's as if they don't check their products. Very scary!

It happened a few years ago before they started putting the return tags on. soon after they started putting the return tags on the bags and I really think they have cleaned up their act ever since!