Yeahhhhhh! I'm am so excited i just have to share!

pzold

**Love my Mastiffs**
O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
I am sooooo excited :yahoo:

I just found 2 cashemere Tattersall scarfs at the outlet for $50 each. One is in the blue and one in the cream! They are still on the Coach Web for $168. I have them on charge hold!!! Haven't even picked them up yet so I borrowed the pic from the website.

AND ....Last week I found a 100% Cashmere Teal for $50....and a Navy Blue Optic for $50 (not as good of a deal because it is wool and cashmere but still cute and a great price....think it will be for the Denim Lily set???? ) I'm on a roll with the winter accessories for my sets!!!!!! Here they are!

Attachments

• Tattersall.jpg
    Tattersall.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Teal Cashmere Resized.JPG
    Teal Cashmere Resized.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 38
  • Blue Siggy Scaf Resized.JPG
    Blue Siggy Scaf Resized.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Coach scarves are so cute and you have gotten some really great deals on them.
As much as I love Coachs cold weather scarves where I live we dont get any weather where a scarf would be needed. (yay!)

Congrats, you have got yourself some real beauties there.

Coach scarves are so cute and you have gotten some really great deals on them.
As much as I love Coachs cold weather scarves where I live we dont get any weather where a scarf would be needed. (yay!)

Congrats, you have got yourself some real beauties there.

Oh I wish I could say the same...not year round but jeez this winter has been a long one!:yes:

Great scarfs at an awesome price! Congrats!

Congratulations! The WI Dells outlet had cashmere scarves in tattersal and legacy stripe for $50, too. I didn't pick them up since I recently purchased the Op Art Resort Wrap, but congrats on your new scarves!

Congratulations! The WI Dells outlet had cashmere scarves in tattersal and legacy stripe for $50, too. I didn't pick them up since I recently purchased the Op Art Resort Wrap, but congrats on your new scarves!

Oh my gosh...I would LOVE another Legacy for that price. My outlet did not have the Legacy. WI does not do charge/sends do they????

Great deals. I have one Coach scarf, wool , not cashmere, but I have made use of it this winter so far, I love it with my black coat and any Coach purse I carry.

I would love one of those tattersal ones. Oh well I can afford one of those right now, but I can buy some cashmere yarn and make my own!