Is the pop collection

Rose Pop and Galactic Blue are seasonal (3 months or as long as stock is available) Sunset Orange and Kermit the Frog Green are new colors for the year (as was Violette for last year)

Roses will sell out before Pop if you are trying to work out which one to buy first :yes:

Thanks for the information
I want to get some pink pop stuffs, as wallet, heart...in the march trip

I hope they still have some pink things. And by Violette do you mean the purple?

My SA told me that Rose Pop and Orange Sunset would be 12 month colors while Vert Tonic and Galactic blue were more limited - 6 month production. But you hear different things from different SAs all of the time.

I'd get in quick incase it sells out. Best to call a local store and see how they are selling. I just said 3 months as there are 4 seasons in a year of 12 months, I guess is it isn't that popular it will be on shelves longer.

Heart coin purses were launched on Jan 1st with the new colors except for Rose Pop and Amarante which will be launched for Valentines Day on Feb 1st. Thats the case where I live, I'm not sure if that's the way things are being launched internationally

My SA said 3 mos for Green and Blue and longer for Pink and Orange. I know he said that the Pink would be around for a bit bc it's popular and it's selling well. Nothing is really selling out nowadays.

OMG, are they bringing back the Amarante heart coin purse? :nuts: I thought I would have to scour eBay for this. Pls any info would be greatly appreciated.

I'd get in quick incase it sells out. Best to call a local store and see how they are selling. I just said 3 months as there are 4 seasons in a year of 12 months, I guess is it isn't that popular it will be on shelves longer.

Heart coin purses were launched on Jan 1st with the new colors except for Rose Pop and Amarante which will be launched for Valentines Day on Feb 1st. Thats the case where I live, I'm not sure if that's the way things are being launched internationally