Ocean blue - opinions please

:lol: I think SJ and I speak the same language when it comes to bags - if it's a bargain, buy now, think later :nuts:

That's my much loved & much used motto Dita!

We do speak the same bag language, you only had to say Peacocks & that was it, I went right off it! Shallow, moi? :P
Just ordered a blue knitted dress instead!

Girls, one thing you can be sure of - I will never buy an oak bag.
Won't say never to a black bag because some take my fancy but - no offence here - won't be coming home with a vinyl one either.

Girls, one thing you can be sure of - I will never buy an oak bag.
Won't say never to a black bag because some take my fancy but - no offence here - won't be coming home with a vinyl one either.

See, I would TOTALLY buy a vinyl bag. I would love it for the summer/beach etc - really lightweight and wipe clean. Spacious, too. My only issue with the vinyl Roxy totes is the price - £400/£500 is just too much.

I agree with the price for the vinyl dita, thats why I never buy unless I'm getting a fabby deal, and its something that I actually like and want, not just for the sake of it....I'm very careful about spending any sort of money on a bag, especially if its just on a whim.

I agree with the price for the vinyl dita, thats why I never buy unless I'm getting a fabby deal, and its something that I actually like and want, not just for the sake of it....I'm very careful about spending any sort of money on a bag, especially if its just on a whim.

I'm sure you got a great price, Daisy :tup: I've just been thinking about it today as I'm planning my summer hols :yahoo:and trying to work out what bags to bring.

Dita , these are really reduced now aren't they ?

I haven't been into a store in a while so I wouldn't know. They're still only 30% off online. I'd be looking for more than 60% :lol: Presumably once the stores finish their sales, the bags will appear in the outlets. By then, I'll have sold a few and will be in the market for a summer bag :tup: