Break ban for Roses Speedy?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I have been on an LV ban for a good 8-9 months. I recently have picked up a couple :heart:Valentinos for the Spring though. Please advise! I am extremely tempted to break my ban for the LV Speedy with roses. I do not own any Speedys. But I have a Trevi, Berkeley, Galliara, Manhattan, Neo-cabby, Batignolles, and a small denim (forget name). I have a couple questions:

1) Do you think this Speedy looks best only Spring & Summer cause roses?
2) Do LE hold value same as permanent collection pieces or more or less?
3) Does anyone have trouble with colors on roses peeling or coming off?

TIA for all your help:smile:! I really don't know what to do. Perhaps your responses will help me make a good decision!

I have been on an LV ban for a good 8-9 months. I recently have picked up a couple :heart:Valentinos for the Spring though. Please advise! I am extremely tempted to break my ban for the LV Speedy with roses. I do not own any Speedys. But I have a Trevi, Berkeley, Galliara, Manhattan, Neo-cabby, Batignolles, and a small denim (forget name). I have a couple questions:

1) Do you think this Speedy looks best only Spring & Summer cause roses?
2) Do LE hold value same as permanent collection pieces or more or less?
3) Does anyone have trouble with colors on roses peeling or coming off?

TIA for all your help:smile:! I really don't know what to do. Perhaps your responses will help me make a good decision!

To answer your questions:
1) I think the speedy is so bold and fun it can be worn year round without any problem.

2) The Roses are seasonal, not a true LE therefore they won't be considered much more valueable any time soon/if ever. But I still love the collection, so please don't take that statement as a jab at the Sprouse collection-I adore it! But this isn't an investment item really IMO, you should buy it because you love it as they are pretty readily available.

3) The collection is so new that I haven't heard of any problems with the roses peeling, chipping, etc. yet. However, it is always best to exercise caution with any canvas bags that are painted, have silk screening on them, etc. as these problems can occur.

Good luck with your choice, please keep us posted. I think the roses are stunning and will bring you years of enjoyment.

i think the LE pieces are sort of random in terms of holding value...it seems that certain items hold the value really well while others do not. too hard to predict at this time since it just came out!

I'm not sure about the value...some stuff that was seasonal kept its value pretty well, like Perfo Speedy ...but I try not to choose stuff based on "value" but if I really love it! Get it if it calls you out when you see it:heart:

Since it's been 8-9 months I think roses speedy is the perfect bag to break a ban. It'sa gorgeous bag, can be used all year round and it would be a great addition to your collection.

Don't break your ban! Although the design on the Roses Speedy is lovely, I do not think it is worth breaking your ban for. Think about the sense of accomplishment as kitsunegrl stated! :smile: