Urgent - mulberry related information from vetenarian

old bags rule

Jul 27, 2008
Jo,

Only you will do. Have just returned home to find my dog has redecorated my dining room - in a colour certainly not to my choice! I was a little surprised as dogs very hardy and never eat anything other than dried dog food. Daughter then tells me that Dad gave him all the left over Pork yesterday - despite my having told him not good idea! I then gather together my 'equipment' for such event (lots of rubber, vick for nose etc) only to be short of the carpet shampoo - it's then I remember DHs car cleaning session yesterday!:cursing:

Surely I deserve a bag????

OMG!!! Can totally relate! Dear son left mine in the house after they had their Christmas dinner and they literally exploded! I could have just set fire to the house and yes, you deserve a new Mulberry!

Jack gets nothing but Science Diet, no table food, whatsoever!!!

Oh my goodness , is it the little dog in your avatar ? Ah bless , poor little thing must have been desperate (unless he has a habit of accidents? )
You definitely deserve a bag , I'd say get the little daschund keyring to match too. Maybe not the oak colour will it remind you too much?
In the absense of carpet shampoo do you have any woolite or gentle clothes washing liquid - big bowl of warm water and a capful will do , Stardrops is also excellent on carpet , failing all of the above hair shampoo (gentle type again or maybe teatree for the smell ) or anti-bac washing up liquid as a very last resort ( this is hard to rinse off and can leave a coating on your carpet ) Apply with a cloth and wipe off with plenty of water.

It is not the pefect, beautiful innocent little daxie. It is her big, hairy ,smelly terrier brother that is to blame. Little Miss Perfect would obviously be forgiven immediately! I have managed to resolve the issue and have decided I will consider further action whilst drinking a cup of hot tea and eating a medicinal doughnut!

I'm not sure just one bag will be enough, my nerves are shot to pieces.

Oh my goodness , is it the little dog in your avatar ? Ah bless , poor little thing must have been desperate (unless he has a habit of accidents? )
You definitely deserve a bag , I'd say get the little daschund keyring to match too. Maybe not the oak colour will it remind you too much?
In the absense of carpet shampoo do you have any woolite or gentle clothes washing liquid - big bowl of warm water and a capful will do , Stardrops is also excellent on carpet , failing all of the above hair shampoo (gentle type again or maybe teatree for the smell ) or anti-bac washing up liquid as a very last resort ( this is hard to rinse off and can leave a coating on your carpet ) Apply with a cloth and wipe off with plenty of water.

Little Jack, no!! My daughter has the 2 Shelties that exploded! When we moved, our yard was not quite large enough give them room to run.
Jack only weighs 7 lbs and he has only done that once and it was at my Mom's. He found a little piece of ham and it came right out! Never again!! HAve to make sure NO food drops on the floor!

Ah bless , It's not the dog's fault it Dad's for feeding him the pork - he should be the one to clear it up too but dare say it won't wait till he comes home - the least he can do is buy you a bag.
Phone him up at work and sound all distraught saying that you're going to have to rush doggie to the vet as he is ill ( casually ask if he has eaten anything unusual ) Once he has admitted what he's done you've got him !

Oh dear!! i think emergency bag buying definately understandable under the circumstances. Remember to save some money for vets fee's just in case!!!!

(pm me if you need any veterinary advice!!!)

Little Jack, no!! My daughter has the 2 Shelties that exploded! When we moved, our yard was not quite large enough give them room to run.
Jack only weighs 7 lbs and he has only done that once and it was at my Mom's. He found a little piece of ham and it came right out! Never again!! HAve to make sure NO food drops on the floor!

Aww shelties need lots of room don't they - I have a bearded collie who bounces and does back flips if he doesn't get regular good runs ( not walks ! )
Your Jack is so cute , I love little dogs !

Tried the phoning at work option, sadly he is in a 'meeting', have left urgent message with office manager regarding dogs distressing illness. Imagine Office Manager is surfing mulberry.com as we speak!