Ocean blue - opinions please

Go for a walk outside and look UP !!! that's really cheap!

:roflmfao: (as is the blue Roxanne tote!)

I can see why it's tempting, SJ. However, I can't help thinking that they're going to be SO cheap when they finally hit the outlets. Mulberry must have so many of them in stock - they've been reduced on the website for weeks and still haven't sold out. I think they're the new Ayler :P

Plus, if you got one from House of Fraser, you could take out a storecard and get a further 20% off - so it would only be £240. Not enabling you to do that, as such - it's just that £300 isn't the cheapest, cheapest it could be.

In addition :lol: my friend ordered one 2 weeks ago and sent it back on the same day. She just thought that the colour, in that particular leather, in that size of bag, looked very cheap :shame: She said it looked like something that you'd get from Peacocks :Push:

Please don't order anything until you've come back from Bicester :nogood:

Have I put you off yet?!

ETA I do know how you're feeling. Now that I'm clearing out, I'm thinking, ooh, that pink Roxanne tote would be lovely for the summer. But I know it's just random bag lust and my changeable nature!

SJ, I'm speechless.

Okay, not really, but wow. You sure know how to keep us on our toes!

Everyone has already said this, but I say wait and see what's at Bicester. Plus, you've already got aqua Mabel and Milton clutch, two blueish bags. Why do you need a third? Also, I think Mabel would be a fab travel bag, very secure zip top, lightweight, roomy for all the passports, magazines, etc, and it is gorgeous.

I daresey you'll regret getting the tote in blue, end up sending it back and have us all shaking our heads in bemusement. :P

Well, Dita's done it again! Well done Dita!!!!!

Last edited:
ahh peacocks!!! SJ - are you within walking distance of an outlet? Oh my god this would get me into so much trouble. I think sometimes blue bags can get a bit dodgy unless you are totally in love with them - especially if they are on the cool colour side - i have two blue bags (not mulberry) and i cant seem to wear them - and i love the navy one. A4 tote is big too!