How long will Legacy be in store?

cantina2001

Sep 27, 2006
I'm so in love with the shoulder flap bag from the legacy line but I need to wait when my next billing cycle starts. An SA told me the bag is going really fast and is in danger of selling out. Should I trust her and bite the bullet now? how long is it going to be in store before it's gone for good?

Honestly, I think it'll be around until the holidays since it's a huge collection for Coach. However, Judging from the response it's been getting- I do feel certain peices will sell out earlier but I think they will replenish them at least once.

Resort will most likely debut Dec. 26th (If it's like last year), which is also when the first part of spring debuts. There are no set delete dates, but this could possibly be the date it leaves if not earlier (but I don't think they would take it out before the busiest time of the year).

I'm guessing till the resort line?

I'm more worried about it selling out...since this is the first line in a while EVERYONE is raving about! I told my mom she had to get the stuff she's buying as my birthday/christmas presents before she leaves on her 2 week vacation this weekend. And I'm planning on picking up my other two must haves on Sunday when I'm by King of Prussia!

Hi...I was in a Coach store today in Columbus and the SA said they would get at least one replenishment (mid October) of the Legacy line so you don't necessarily have to run out this weekend and buy it.

i don't think there is a danger until enough pple fall for it, and buy it all at once, or pple just can't wait to get it (it is gorgeous).

in this case it's the latter.

but there were a good amount of it made. with the exception of the satchel which i'm debating about 698 isn't cheap ya know! most of it was in the hundreds and some up to a thousand.

I had the afternoon off from work so I went out to the Tysons Galleria Coach store and bought their very last Ali bag in Whiskey (grabbed it right out of the window display!). They also said that the warehouse says they are all out and there won't be more until the middle of October. Wow.

I LOVE this bag. This may be my all time favorite Coach bag, and that is saying something. It is the perfect size -- not huge but not tiny, and the leather is just to die for. I also got the matching turnlock wristlet, just because I am a wristlet addict.

They still had a few Ali bags in the other leather colors and in the suede, but apparently the Whiskey leather color is the one that's going fast. Thank goodness I didn't wait until Saturday!

Pics later this weekend...I promise.

I had the afternoon off from work so I went out to the Tysons Galleria Coach store and bought their very last Ali bag in Whiskey (grabbed it right out of the window display!). They also said that the warehouse says they are all out and there won't be more until the middle of October. Wow.

I LOVE this bag. This may be my all time favorite Coach bag, and that is saying something. It is the perfect size -- not huge but not tiny, and the leather is just to die for. I also got the matching turnlock wristlet, just because I am a wristlet addict.

They still had a few Ali bags in the other leather colors and in the suede, but apparently the Whiskey leather color is the one that's going fast. Thank goodness I didn't wait until Saturday!

Pics later this weekend...I promise.

DO YOU THINK THAT THE WHISKEY WILL GO WITH ALL COLOR OF CLOTHES OR DO YOU CHANGE HANDBAGS? I REALLY LIKE IT TOO, BUT I DON'T LIKE TO CHANGE BAGS TO MATCH WHAT I AM WEARING.

DO YOU THINK THAT THE WHISKEY WILL GO WITH ALL COLOR OF CLOTHES OR DO YOU CHANGE HANDBAGS? I REALLY LIKE IT TOO, BUT I DON'T LIKE TO CHANGE BAGS TO MATCH WHAT I AM WEARING.

I think it's a lovely neutral shade, but that's just my opinion. The black version is also beautiful, if that's more neutral for you.