Has anyone had their acct. restricted for listing BBags?

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
I wondered if ebay's recent dread Chanel, LV, Dior, etc. "copyright infringement" -- or whatever they are deeming this boondaggle when they restrict your listings of certain "designer" bags for 30-90 days --has happened to anyone listing their Balenciaga bags? I haven't had a problem, but frankly have been afraid to list more than three? Anyone with Bal bag expriences, please post?? Thanks.:confused1:

I wondered if ebay's recent dread Chanel, LV, Dior, etc. "copyright infringement" -- or whatever they are deeming this boondaggle when they restrict your listings of certain "designer" bags for 30-90 days --has happened to anyone listing their Balenciaga bags? I haven't had a problem, but frankly have been afraid to list more than three? Anyone with Bal bag expriences, please post?? Thanks.:confused1:

i am restricted to relist Bbag right before Christmas and now LV
:cursing::cursing::cursing:

fingercross my restriction on Bbags will soon be lifted, i really need $$

Yes I got the restrictions for bbags too! It seems like the restrictions were somewhat more lenient than LVs and Chanels though. I'm guessing my limit per month is: 1 LV, 2 Chanels, 7-8 Bbags. My other account has a limit about 10 bbags per month.

Yes I got the restrictions for bbags too! It seems like the restrictions were somewhat more lenient than LVs and Chanels though. I'm guessing my limit per month is: 1 LV, 2 Chanels, 7-8 Bbags. My other account has a limit about 10 bbags per month.

Good on you. I couldn't list (not even a relist!!!!!) my used LV Coin Purse. The last LV i sold on eBay was in Oct ... I am so clueless why they put restriction on me and now worry if i face the same thing if i list Bbag next month (i have 30-day restriction on BBag at the moment) How annoying!

I just received an email from eBay ... wonder how much positive changes will be up coming though

eBay wants to hear what you have to say about eBay.com.au – its features, policies, changes, fees and what you like or dislike about buying and selling on the website. That’s why we’ve created eSayers, the eBay.com.au member panel where you have the chance to give us, the eBay team, feedback on a number of topics that affect everyone who buys and sells on Australia’s leading online marketplace.

We’re looking to have around 15,000 people join eSayers, so if you’d like to have your voice heard sign up now. PLUS just by being an active eSayer and answering our regular surveys, you’ll have the chance to win great prizes and get access to special offers along the way.

:smile:

Yes I had it happen when I listed a Balenciaga bag.....bear in mind that ANY revisions to a current listing will count as a new listing....so if you revise the price, and heaven forbid that you do this twice to one bag listing, it counts as 3 bags and you can use your quota up for the full 30 days.

Yes I had it happen when I listed a Balenciaga bag.....bear in mind that ANY revisions to a current listing will count as a new listing....so if you revise the price, and heaven forbid that you do this twice to one bag listing, it counts as 3 bags and you can use your quota up for the full 30 days.
Has anyone figured out what the "quota" is?????