Mini Pochette - good for evening clutch?

Oct 30, 2008
Hi all, I have never posted in the LV forum but I am interested in getting a pochette. I found one (damier azur) but it's a mini. Is this a good size for an evening bag? I never take big bags out at night usually just a clutch w. cell cc and id. Thanks for any opinions!!

hello..
i just used mine today (in damier ebene).. and it fit my zippy coin wallet, cellphone, and keys..
so yes, if you don't really bring 'much', it will be a darling for a night out.. :girlsigh:
(the chain makes it look special, too!)

It's definately cute and would be fine if you don't carry much. For me personally I need the ordinary size pouchette or even the wapity for a clutch.

Since you only carry your phone, CC, and ID, the mini is a good size. I like to carry at least my French Purse wallet, phone, and keys in a Cles, and those just barely fit the regular Pochette.

I think Milla is a good alternative, too!It's a lil bigger than mini pochette but smaller than Eva and it has a golden chain. It comes also in MC...really really cute!:idea:

Thanks for all the tips! I was talking to my bf lastnight and he said "How about we just go to Louis Vuitton and you can pick something you want?" Good thing I saved my Christmas money and he said he'd help. So now I'm thinking maybe the damier azur speedy and mini pochette! I'll make sure to post whatever I get later this evening, now I'm off to the mall!