Mono Speedy 30,35 or Neverfull MM

ChanelBabe23

Dec 28, 2007
What would you suggest? I had the mono 30 but I sold her last year! Now I miss her! =) I am debating between the speedy (either the 30 or 35) and the neverfull mm. Any help would be great. Thanks :smile:

Hmm, the Speedy is hand/arm-held with a zipper opening you can fully close, and the Neverfull is arm and shoulder but with an open mouth. Which would you use more of? I personally find the Speedy easier to use as an everyday bag, and in 30.

Hmm, the Speedy is hand/arm-held with a zipper opening you can fully close, and the Neverfull is arm and shoulder but with an open mouth. Which would you use more of? I personally find the Speedy easier to use as an everyday bag, and in 30.

That's what I can't decide. I don't have an LV close to me either, so I'll have to order it.

Since you miss the Mono 30, you must have really liked her :smile:. Why not get it again? Did you find her too small and are looking to get the 35?

Since you miss the Mono 30, you must have really liked her :smile:. Why not get it again? Did you find her too small and are looking to get the 35?

I don't remember her being too small but I do like big bags so I was thinking I would try the 35. I actually bought a neverfull mm 3 weeks ago that I found on craigslist and I never received it or heard from the person again!

Having both bags, I can say....
Speedy is a purse, secure with the zipper.
Neverfull is a tote.......the top is wide open. I never feel safe carrying my wallet in it.

So for me, Neverfull is not a "purse." I carry papers, books, work stuff in it only.

I would go for Speedy, esp. since you've had her before and really like her.